Headingley Class have been working very hard for the past 3 weeks on their Parent Class Presentation.
The children decided the content of 'their show' and worked really hard to get prepared. The programme of events decided upon was:
1) Introductions of the children to our visitors and their chance to discuss their areas of strength, achievements, friends and what they want to improve on.
2) A dramatic presentation of The Easter Story. The children recounted the Bible story in writing, and worked on bringing it to life with drama.
3) Some light relief with a joke telling session, for all the children and visitors to giggle at!
4) Performance of our class' favourite song, 'True Colours', accompanied by Makaton signing and a photo gallery of Headingley Class working together as friends.
5) Socialising with our visitors and exploring our learning environment in Headingley.
Mrs Marshall and Mrs Dalgleish are incredibly proud of all of Headingley Class for their planning, hard work, fantastic behaviour and wonderful performances. Well done! We hope all our visitors enjoyed themselves too!